FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- How long does the Show last?
The Show lasts 2 hours (including interval time).
- Do I have to pay for a child UNDER 2? Can I bring my pram / car seat inside?
Children under 2 don’t require a ticket, they need to stay on parent’s lap. Prams and car seats are not allowed in the theater area, we have a dedicated stroller parking area inside the foyer tent. Children that have reached their second birthday will require a child ticket.
- Can I bring my own food?
Sorry, your own food is not allowed inside the Big Top, but we have a hot food counter, hot and cold drinks stalls, candy floss and pop corn, slushies and a licenced bar to please everybody.
- I have purchased online vouchers/ tickets, do I need to print them?
Generally, we advise to PRINT your tickets / vouchers, this will speed up your entry to the Circus. It is customer responsibility to read terms and conditions, and PRINT them if mandatory, or download them in advance to be granted access to the Circus.
- Can I take pictures and videos?
Yes, but without flash, and strictly from your seat, and being considerate to the audience around you. We will be happy to see all the pictures you have taken with your family, feel free to post them on our social medias.
- Does the performance include animals?
No, the Show it’s based on all human acts and production.
- Do you offer a discount for large parties? And for people with disabilities/ carers?
Yes! Please call us on 089 4608 513 or 089 4797 672 for parties larger than 10 people, or to arrange reservations for people with disabilities and their carers.